Welcome to my about, “Debby Beachy’s ” home on the internet. I’ve decided when it comes to this online space, I’m going to be myself. I’m quite a free spirit some people call me a tree hugger. After Googling that I’m not so sure, however I do like my trees and plants. Truly I’m an entrepreneur at heart, self-taught, strong starter, artistic, true ginger, passionate about color, and a people person would best describe me.
I’m sure you must know I love to be creative. My mother taught me how to sew when I was 8 years old. Remembering her old singer sewing machine puts a smile on my face. It was perfect for me while she sewed on her new amazing Elena.
What is most important to me is my faith in Jesus. Giving my heart to him at 10 years old has been an amazing journey. I remember that evening very while. He is my hope, my life, and my love of all loves!
Oh…I’m also the mom of 7 adults, and so far, I have 4 grand kids with 3 more on the way. Life has never been boring there’s always something or someone to celebrate.
A few hobbies
- Knitting: My mother put knitting needles in my hands the same year she taught me how to sew. I have been knitting ever since.
- Reading: Mostly I read my bible; however, I love to read a good biography.
- Color: I can hardly imagine my life without out a lot of color in it. My daughter bought me a children’s book last year called, SWATCH the Girl Who Loved Color. She knows me well…
- Travel: I find culture and how others live fascinating. I hope to travel much more in the near future.
- Gardening: I love my flowers, vegetables, and trees. Planting all of them gives me great joy.
- Bike: Last but not least would be bike riding. Mostly in the warm summer months…so much fun and a great way to exercise